Monday, April 20, 2009

Picture of the Week; Repetition



Boom! Well this post was a long time in the making but I think it was worth the wait. I took these pictures just after golden hour, which was too bad because I was in need of light and it was disappearing quickly. However, with the light fading the sky was also turning different shades providing an awesome background for these pictures. I noticed because of the low light situation the photos turned out a little grainy, I guess an ISO of 800 may be a bit too much for the XT. Still, I will take grainy any day over blurry. This photo was taken at ISO-200, f/3.5, 24mm, and 1/125 sec. Maybe I will have to go and take some more when conditions are a little more in my favor. Janelle if you really think that I am going to take a timer picture of myself going over a hurdle you are crazy. As John Wooden once said I “turn ego into we go”. I am more than happy however, to take pictures of spring, since it seems to finally be here. Grandma and Grandpa birds in flight will be quite a challenge, but given that Klamath Falls is on a major migration route, I will do my best. Next picture of the week will be Tree Silhouettes. Have a good week, and keep your stick on the ice.

1 comment:

  1. Nice pic and I really like the hurdle ones too! Good luck this weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete