Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture of the Week; Eastern Oregon



I was very disappointed with my photography this week. When my mom first suggested silhouettes I had sunsets in my mind, however the clouds covered up the sun all week. I resorted to a cloudy sky background which turned out to be very boring, maybe I will try silhouettes again some other week in the summer. This photo was taken in eastern Oregon this weekend, the other photo that I thought was kind of cool is the one of Dixie (below). This photo was taken at ISO 200, f/7.1, 85mm, and 1/1600 sec. It is a rare occasion that I mess up like this so be sure to provide a lot of constructive criticism. Below are the pictures that did not make the cut for picture of the week. Next weeks picture of the week will be child portraits, this is because Kim and her two kids will be in town this week. This was suggested to me by my mom, I am always open to suggestions from the general public. I am running out of great ideas.

Silhouette Pictures


No comments:

Post a Comment