Monday, February 23, 2009

Picture of the Week; Lucy on the Swing



I have been planning my photo shoot for today and it rained the whole time I was at school. However, as I daydreamed through my final class of the day the clouds parted and the sun shone through, I guess my photo shoot was meant to be. It was awesome, I had a great time even though everything seemed to be wet. I chose this picture as a preview for next weeks picture of the week, the chain provided a good source of repetition. Next week will be repetition pictures. I also liked the unusual angle I got on this picture, and the diagonal lines that the chains make. If and when I take pictures of kids again I will be sure to use more props, I thought that the pictures of Alexis and the rose turned out really well. I will give props to the props. I am not sure Uncle Mark knows but I used his camera (thanks Mark) it helped out a lot. I used the Cannon 5D with a EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM standard zoom lens. This particular picture was taken with ISO-100, f/3.2, 35mm, and 1/160 sec. I am pretty satisfied with my results just try to humble me. Be sure to check out what Kim calls the rejects below (I am not sure I would be so critical).

1 comment: