Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture of the trip; Abert Rim



My dad and I went out to Nyssa, Oregon this weekend to pick up Kim and the two girls. It was a long drive, but I was able to take some pretty cool pictures going around Abert Lake. This picture is of Abert Rim with the lake at the base, my dad told me to take this photo and said he better get credit for his suggestion. So consider yourself credited. I liked this picture because the mountains in the background almost makes it look like a painting. The lighting was pretty awesome for these pictures. This picture was taken at ISO-200, f/7.1, 37mm, and 1/640 sec.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome picture. I'm requesting a picture of a fish. Uncle Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pic, but I am a fan of the Alkali Lake pictures as well. I think you need to start titling your picture of the week.(losers that try)

    ReplyDelete